onsdag 11. april 2012

30Rock


A)            Why do you think I wanted you to watch this episode?
          
I think that you wanted us to view an episode of 30Rocks to see how hidebound some people could be. Because some people still believe that if you are colored, Muslim and doing something unusual, but if it had been a white Christian doing the same it would be just normal.  It’s definitely some insane people around, but thinking as the lady in the film was just hilarious.

B)            Is using humour a good way to approach sensitive topics? Discuss.

Yes and no. It depends on which topics we are talking. Some topics are not to make humour of, period. I’d say that if the topic could be made fun of, it should be made fun of, but then it has to be presented in the right way.
Why can I say that? Well, humour can easily make an impression on us in a positive way, compared to a serious boring documentary.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar